<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thank you to Susan Myers and Florida Gardening Magazine 

I finally hit the big time! Can you imagine opening a well respected magazine and finding your name in print? All I can say is Wow! Thanks to Susan Myers of iloveplants.com and GardenBargainsOnline.com, Florida Gardening Magazine's October/November issue lists several Florida garden blogs and this one is included. Huge thanks to Susan for mentioning me and many of our fellow Florida bloggers.

By the way, Florida Gardening magazine is one of the premier sources of information on gardening in Florida. When I relocated here over ten years ago, I had a very difficult time finding a recurring resource for gardening. When I found this one I became a regular subscriber and have never looked back. Happy Florida Gardening.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

back to top

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?