<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Elephant's ear plants do flower after all 



My last post indicated that elephant's ear plants rarely flower. Well, mine are doing just that. I have to agree they're not the prettiest things I've ever seen but nonetheless here they are.

The left one has been in full "bloom" and is preparing to wither. The other is just coming into its own. I have to admit I felt like I was walking through a rainforest to get these pics - how cool is that. A rainforest in my own backyard! Happy Florida Gardening.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

back to top

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?