<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
Garden's GiftTips Plant Resources Garden Info Garden Accessories Florida Gardening Links www

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Florida specific 

I decided it was time to add a page to my site centered on Florida specific gardening. There's lots of information I come across frequently as well as many gardening challenges unique to this area so thought I would begin sharing here. For instance, one of my favorite plants, threadleaf coreopsis is native to Florida. How did I find that out? I purchased one of the most gorgeous books called Florida's Best Native Landscape Plants by Gil Nelson. This book includes 200 plant species and each features not only photos and detailed landscape information but also incredible color illustrations. This is without a doubt one of the best and most beautiful landscape information books I have ever owned. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in using Florida native plants in their gardens.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

back to top

Thanks to Andrew Stenning who contributed the photograph for our masthead

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?